WRDM Draw a DJ / COMPETITION

One lucky reader will win the following sensational prizes for doing something as easy as drawing a picture!

• a signed photo of me

• a signed CD burn of Miss Moneypenny’s Glamorous One (the TdV mix)


• a signed book of your choice (from a selection chosen by me should you win the competition)


To be the envy of everyone on Twitter, Facebook and Internet please get involved by drawing a picture of a DJ. It can be your favourite DJ, a DJ you hate or simply one that's easy to draw.

To give you an idea of what I'm after, I cracked open Microsoft Paint and came up with this in about 10 minutes. It's a picture of DJ Surgeon waving to the crowd whilst playing House of God's 19th birthday in February 2012 at Birmingham's Subway City.


It doesn't have to be in MS Paint. You can use easel and brush if you're that way inclined. You can either Tweet me your entries with the hashtag #wrdmdraw or upload to my Facebook page.

UPDATE. Due to PHENOMENAL DEMAND the deadline has been extended:

The deadline is 23:00 Monday 29 July 2013

I'll sift through the shit, decide which one I like the best and announce the winner on Sunday 28 July 2013. I can promise you that if enough people get involved in this competition the prizes WILL get better.

Twitter: @tonkawrdm

Facebook: facebook

Email: tonkawrdm@gmail.com