Tube of the Week

This week's WRDM Tube of the Week is a video of Ben Klock playing his famous brand of crystalised minimal techno to a room full of Boiler Room types on Boiler Room before dropping...no, I won't tell you. Just watch this, listen to the tunes he's playing and tell me that he's not the best fucking DJ on the planet at the moment.

The video was created by an obscure European art collective called Being Boiled and, if this first foray into whatever the fuck it is is anything to go by, I'm sure that they have a fantastic career ahead of them as something in dance music.

Ben Klock - Being Boiled
9/10

Follow them on Twitter: @BoiledBeing


I'll be back next week with more things.

In the mean time, follow me on Twitter and "Like" me on Facebook if you want!!!

Twitter: @tonkawrdm
Facebook: facebook.com/tonkawrdm
Email: tonkawrdm@gmail.com