WRandomDMagic Competition

For your chance to win FOUR tickets to the Random Magic Halloween Special in London this month and a bottle of SPOOKY Diablo red wine, call WRDMHQ on 0898 69 69 69 and tell me how NASTY you wanna be with me.

Only joking! LOLoutLOUD


For your chance to win FOUR tickets to the Random Magic Halloween Special in London this month and a bottle of SPOOKY Diablo red wine, all you need to do is decide who you think is the most attractive DJ playing on the night and write down what position you'd most like to share with him/her, then post it on my Facebook or Twitter. 

For example: Honey Dijon/from behind.

Only joking! ROFLOFuckingL




For your chance to win FOUR tickets to the Random Magic Halloween Special in London this month and a bottle of SPOOKY Diablo red wine, all you need to do is answer this question correctly:

Q. Who is Tonka's favourite horror star?

A. Freddy Kruger?
A. Pinhead?
A. That evil clown out of IT?


Photo: COMPETITION EXAMPLE

Pinhead/Dan Beaumont

Once you've chosen your answer, upload a doctored picture of the horror star with their head pasted onto one of the Random Magic DJ's body (example above: Pinhead/Dan Beaumont) to my Facebook or Twitter

The cut-off point for this competition is Tuesday 22 October.

I will then choose the winner based on what scared me the most.

Here's the full info on the event itself with means to actually BUY tickets if you don't feel confident about winning my competition: 
facebook.com/RandomMagic

IMPORTANT UPDATE: I’ve changed my mind about putting horror star’s heads on top of DJ’s bodies. It’s a fucking shit idea. You can still do that if you want, and if it’s scary enough you’re still in with a chance. However, a NEW way to win 4 tickets to Random Magic is to simply create a horrible DJ related image (can be a drawing or a MS Paint job).
Upload to my Facebook or Twitter. The scariest one will win.

If you’re too ashamed to upload, email me in confidence at tonkawrdm@gmail.com and I will upload on your behalf with your name disguised you sick, sick bastard.