MASSIVE QUESTIONS with TEN WALLS

This week, I traveled to Lithuania to visit a talented DJ and producer who, earlier this year, accidentally said some unfortunate things about gays, gay people and the gay "lifestyle" (that he INSTANTLY regretted), and was hounded out of dance music more effectively than Tanner Ross was about a week later. Marijus Adomaitis said, "sorry about all that", this week, and he joins me now on the Weekly Review of Dance Music sofa for MASSIVE QUESTIONS with TEN WALLS.

Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for Mario Basanov...AWOOGA...


...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...I'm fucking joking. LOLoutLOUD. Some of you were clapping then.

If there's one thing I can't be bothered to write about on this week's WRDM, it's Ten Walls. Every fucker else can bore the world with that story.
Maybe I should bore the WRDM readership with another futile pop at websites like Thump and Pulse and Thump and Pulse and Meoko and zzz...zzz...zzz...look, here's a report about Seth Troxler's beef with EDM in the style of an article on Thump:

Dance music's most outspoken cowboy, DJ Seth Troxler, has this week re-opened his can of beans with ketamine, EDM, Steve Aoki and Electric Daisy. Seth spoke with WRDM in January to say how, to put things mildly, he's not a fan of ketamine, EDM, Steve Aoki and Electric Daisy.

"Tonka, I'm not a fan of ketamine, EDM, Steve Aoki and Electric Daisy", Seth responded when I asked him if he was a fan of ketamine, EDM, Steve Aoki and Electric Daisy after one of his marathon DJ sets at Fabric in March. This beef seems to rumble on, with neither party giving way. One thing's for sure though, with Seth Troxler unwittingly providing the lazy end of the cash-rich dance press with a continuous monthly loop of identical headlines featuring loads of popular EDM names, and himself, to keep advertisers paying more money for space on their websites.

I really should open up the Weekly Review of Dance Music for advertising space. Imagine all that revenue I'm missing out on. ROFLOFL.
Jesus Christ. This is one of the worst posts I've ever written. This post makes no sense, even to me. Sorry. The cropped Seinfeld picture is good, but the rest has been rubbish. Seriously, I'm sorry. Even this tenuous self-referential Ten Walls apology parody is stretched. I am saddened by my own behaviour. I hope you can forgive me. The quality on Tonka's Week has been better than the shit I write on here lately. Head over to Ran$om Note and have a look: theransomnote.co.uk/new-world-musings/tonkas-week

I'll be back next week with MORE content. I'm almost finished with my minimal hard house remix of I Feel Love by Donna Summer, so keep your lids peeled for that one.

Please Like me: facebook/tonkawrdm
Please Follow me: @tonkawrdm
Please Email me: tonkawrdm@gmail.com
Please watch Tonka's Week every Friday: theransomnote.co.uk/tonkas-week